Like in my autumn makeup tutorial, I used very autumnal colours which could be paired with a berry lip. I personally don't do this as I have rather small lips so wearing lipstick exaggerates this and it just doesn't look right! (for this I have found a few hints that I'll tell you about another day) but I seriously love berry lipsticks at the moment, especially with quite minimal eye makeup, a messy bun and a fluffy tartan scarf.
Looking at the autumn/winter makeup trends, things like completely nude looking makeup with drawing attention to the lashes is really in this year. I always end up turning to Cara Delevigne for help on this one as she has a natural beauty. What I love about Cara is that she can go for a really natural look but also go really crazy with some of the runway looks that you may not necessarily want to wear day to day...
The molten eye is unique and original but may not be pulled off by everybody! I haven't tried it yet, and I'm not sure if I'm planning on it, but with the right colour I'm sure it can really make your POP!
Finally, my absolute must have for the horrible British weather conditions is fixing mist! I wasn't sure at first wether this would actually work but it does! Its amazing! A definite must for your autumn/winter makeup collection!



No comments:
Post a Comment