Friday, 10 October 2014

Autumn in a cup...

*Starbucks post alert*

Okay so this is my favourite time for Starbucks (that's a lie, it's always my favourite time for Starbucks) but autumn is great because it's cold and wet and holding a Starbucks is great for warming your hands and your body and your heart. Seriously. 
But sadly it's also the time where I feel I have to ditch the frappes and turn to hot drinks, which isn't a bad thing it's just a bit sad to say goodbye to them. 

SO BECAUSE I'VE NOT POSTED YET ABOUT STARBUCKS I'M GOING TO WRITE ABOUT MY FAVOURITE 3 HOT DRINKS WOO LETS GO!

3) White Caffe Mocha ~ omfg this is beautiful, really beautiful! Also white mocha frappes are to die for! They were my definite favourite for summer!

2) Vanilla Latte ~ this is my Dad's favourite, and so I have him to thank for introducing me! But also hazelnut lattes are pretty close to perfect'

1) PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE ~ also known as autumn in a cup for me;) I really love them oh my gosh, ahh! However make sure you stir it a lot otherwise you get an overload of spice at the end! Also I'm going to try my next one with an extra shot (and being a gold member I get this for free;) ) BUT GET ONE AND MAKE EVERYONE YOU KNOW BUY ONE BECAUSE THEY'RE FANDABBYDOSEY!



So...  enjoy your next trip to Starbucks:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment