Friday, 1 August 2014

Introductions are NOT my forte...

Hiya,
So I've been thinking about my first post for a while now and its not been very successful if I'm honest! I thought about doing the "50 facts" thing but for some strange reason (that I can't remember) I decided against that. So I turned to Google... and what did it say?!

"If we met in a coffee shop and I asked you to tell me about yourself, what would you say?" So lemme give this a go!

((But before I start I have to say we must have met in Starbucks because I'm a snob when it comes to coffee and refuse to go anywhere else))

Hi I'm Hana (yes spelt H-A-N-A) and I'm borderline obsessed with Starbucks... I can pretty much draw you out the menu board and tell you the prices of everything on it. At the moment my favourite drink is an iced mocha but this will probably change very soon. I love cookie dough ice cream, caramel waffles and angel cake but hey who doesn't?! I love having a good excuse to put my heels on and go crazy with my make-up but usually I go crazy with my make-up even if I don't have an excuse. I have a cat, a dog and a rabbit.

HEY FUN FACT: my rabbit is called Mr Harry Pickles because he has a white lightning bolt on his forehead!

I also hate feet (but once again - who doesn't?!) oh oh oh and I almost forgot I make SO many playlists but I'm sure I'll do a post about them very soon :)

Wow okay I did quite well at not waffling on too much but it did pretty much turn into a list of facts! So there you go... that's a little bit about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment