Sunday, 17 August 2014

First proper post y'all...

eeeeek this is exciting :')

So I thought I'd tell you about the sort of music that I listen to considering it's going to be a big part of this blog! I feel like my taste in music is very varied but I get really attached to albums and then forget about all of the other really amazing stuff, then go back to an all time favourite and then so on...
But recently I've started listening to my recommended albums on Deezer and it's crazy how much I've found that I absolutely love!

I'm going to share with you my summer playlist because for me it's perfect and fairly chilled, I feel like it's really good picnic music and maybe you guys will find some stuff on it that you really love :')

(now can I please just say that it's a little bit muddily...like some of the songs really don't mix well together but I just feel like they're all very chilled)


  •  Two Door Cinema Club-Beacon (every single song on this album oh my gosh)

This one is just so obviously meant to be a summer album and I have the whole album on my playlist because every song just seems to sound SO summery and I love it so I can't choose specific songs from it


  • Ed Sheeran-+

I don't think this album will ever be over played! And I love X but I this album is so much more summery 

    • U.N.I.
    • Little Bird
    • Gold Rush (this is my favourite Ed Sheeran song ahh I love it)





  • Justin Nozuka-Holly

Okay so this is my "go-to" album if I need to sing. You know that feeling when you just need to run around your house singing with so much power and emotion but yet you need to feel like you're singing well? Well if you know what I'm talking about then you need this album! But there's actually only one song from this album in this specific playlist because it's the happiest feeling song on the album and that isssss...

    • After Tonight


  • Vance Joy-Riptide

I haven't listened to their full album yet but i love this song so much! Whenever it comes on in the car I make sure it's turned up because it's so happy:') 


  • D at Sea-Anchors and Diamonds

This is such an amazing EP and I had it on repeat whilst I was on holiday! It's so easy to listen to and every song has a really great meaning... but the three on my playlist areeeee

    • Little love
    • Stars In Your Eyes
    • Pop Flip Catch


Okay that was a lot of reading for a couple of songs so here are just a few others that scream SUMMER

  • A Great Big World-Rockstar
  • Mine For Me-Fatherson (also the alternative version is amazing)
  • Bones-Josh Record
  • King Charles-Lady Percy
  • King Charles-Bam Bam
  • Walking on Cars-Hand in Hand
Oh oh ohhhhh I almost forgot to mention my new purchase! I bought some "urbeats" and they're just perfect! I really do recommend you buy some because I can't even put into words how great they make everything sound :)))


I hope you don't think my music taste is too awful and enjoy the rest of your summer :')

No comments:

Post a Comment