Monday, 10 November 2014

NEW BUYS...

I love having a job, it just makes funding my makeup collection so much easier! The other day I treated myself after unpicking some wedding dresses and since all makeup was 3 for 2 in boots I bought myself 3 absolute essentials and favourites!

1. Babylips- these are genuinely my everyday favourites and normally I just use my peach kiss for everyday purposes  but I thought I'd try out another colour so I really pushed myself to try this one and I have to say it wasn't too much of a risk. It's only a subtle amount of colour which is good for everyday looks but I find that when you have sore lips it really sits in the chaps and cracks, but I've started using Carmex Green Tea lip care every night to try and get my lips in better form.
 

2. Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil in blonde- everyone that knows me will tell you that I'm an absolute sucker for a good pair of eyebrows and most days I'll fill mine in with a subtle eyeshadow. But with a full face of makeup I prefer to use a pencil to make my brows stand out more than normal. I tend to find that even though colours look the same in the shop they normally don't when you use them. I managed to buy a ginger pencil once which did not look too good I have to say :') 


3. Master Precise Eyeliner- another item that I am forever buying because I can never find one that I'm actually happy with! BUT I THINK I HAVE FINALLY FOUND ONE! I've tried other felt tip style eyeliners and I find that they don't actually look black, I like my eyeliner to look black...like black black! And when I've tried liquid eyeliner I just find it so much hassle waiting for it to dry! But I tried this one and Oh My Gosh it's amazing! It gives the look of liquid liner just with the application of a felt tip...perfect! 


Also I wanted to share my new outfit because I felt a bit like a princess the other day, which probably sounds silly but long cardigans that flow make me happy!
So my outfit was pretty much all from Primark because I'd gone a couple of days before but I'd bought this grey/black long knitted cardigan which I am absolutely in love with and I wore it with my Primark super skinnies and a white floral shirt. 
Have a posey photo of this cute lil number 

Also I think this cardigan can look really good dressed up. For example I wore it with my checked a line skirt from new look and it was good to help make the outfit look more casual.
(sorry its in black and white)

No comments:

Post a Comment